Sunday 4 July 2010

Farmer Chris





As an addition to the last Baling post..... This is hubby Chris, who I inadvertently failed to give a mention to!!Stacking bales.... and the stack half complete.

As the day has gone on the weather has got worse. Its quite cold and very windy. I have trellis in the garden with Roses and Clematis on in full flower and thats been ripped off the house wall from its top fixings. Its not completely gone and can be refixed but I hadnt realise just how strong the wind was. Good job I didnt peg the washing out, that could have been halfway up the Washburn valley!! The local cricketers have picked today to have a working party session in preparation for next Sundays Annual Duck Derby Event, sooooooo not a good day to be on the cricket pitch. The rain is now lashing down.
Anyway Ive done my jobs and I cant go out into the garden, and its Sunday afternoon I may as well go and watch Come Dine with Me. I think the voiceover man on there is just brilliant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment