Saturday 4 June 2011

Rod Stewart!


Oooooooo allow me to indulge myself.
Last night I saw Rod Stewart! Wow!. Ive always wanted to go and see one of his concerts so when friends rang and said would we like to go there was no hesitation. Chris grumbled a bit about him being old, but I pointed out so was he but I still look at him !!!!
A group of us went to Elland Road (home of Leeds Utd Football club) and after being seriously ripped off over a very mediocre burger and a beer we then had two hours of Rod.
Our seats were a way back but you could see him but I decided that before we left I just had to see the whites of his eyes. So off i went right to the front, and ooooo there he was. Eyes twinkling, looking lovely.
Thats it I wont say any more.
I had a fab time !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment