Thursday 8 November 2012

Bathroom Renovations!


 Well a couple of hours ago I had a tidy home. Now it looks like a tornado just swept through!!



 
Its quite exciting actually as today Dales Heating Ltd arrived to start the renovations to my ensuites.
There been an awful lot of hammering, drilling and noise upstairs and bags of rubble coming down stairs, I hardly dare go and view progress.
As with all these things nothing is ever quite as straightforward as you think its going to be but so far everyone is still smiling. Including me!! Just..
 Im now having dilemmas over choices of wall coverings and theres far too many options to decide on. We are going to cover some of the shower walls with something called Mermaid board, thats where the fun starts, the choice I made, after much deliberation, now maybe out of stock. Back to the drawing board.
The wallpaper I bought yesterday Im now not sure I like so I think I shall be tracking back to the DIY store for an alternative.
Anyway ill keep you posted"!!


2 comments:

  1. In a small bathroom, a normal hinged door can be a real space invader. During the renovation, consider a sliding door that’s hidden in an in wall cavity, creating a clean, designer look.
    building maintenance

    ReplyDelete