Tuesday 21 December 2010

Hearts and Flowers, Harrogate




A week ago my last guests of 2010 checked out. I decided that after a really busy year I would give myself some well earned time off!!! However my time off is only time off from B&B as Im spending a couple of weeks helping in a florists in Harrogate. Hearts and Flowers belongs to my good friend Daphne and as its such a busy time for her right now Ive offered my services as a work experience person.
So here I am every morning now getting togged up with , dare I tell you, vests and t shirts, jumpers, tights,woolly socks etc etc I can hardly move!!. But..its soooo cold in the shop. We cant have heating on because its not good for the flowers so you really do have to keep moving to stay warm. The last couple of mornings Ive got into the car to find the temp -11 degrees!! Brrrr! Its ok though as all the customers are really jolly and preparing for Christmas, quite when Im going to have time to do that Im not sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment