Monday 7 June 2010

The Inspector Calls


I recently had the Visit England Inspector to stay with me, always a joy when they hand their card over when paying to tell you who they really are!! Then you panic to try and remember if youve said anything wrong!!
Everything it seems is fine and I was delighted to retain my Four Stars and the Gold Award and even more pleased to be given one of the new Breakfast Awards.
Ive just spent ages trying to put the logo on my website but had to admit defeat and stop wasting time by asking Al at Mullins in Kendal to put it on for me. Stupid thing was I forgot to attach it to the email for him to be able to do this!! Maybe I should go back to bed!

On a sad note the Chickens we were trying to hatch didnt make it, I dont know why they couldnt hatch but Chris thinks they were too dry, so next time we do this we have to get more humidity to them. Shame really as I was looking forward to having some chicks around. Elsie has returned to her friends in the main chicken shed and is resuming normal activities and seems unperturbed by the whole business.

No comments:

Post a Comment