Tuesday 1 June 2010

Blog Land

Well this is a first! The land of Blog! Never quite thought I would be doing this but decided to give it a whirl, and as its pouring with rain and I cant do anything in the garden or dry the washing its a good excuse for a sit down and to contemplate my thoughts! Having said that Ive still got all my rooms to clean, its been a very busy weekend, so I probably should have the hoover revved up by now.
And then theres yet another trolley dash round the supermarket before the next guests arrive...Hey Ho!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine-Well done -Welcome to the blogging world and lets hope this is the first /third of many. The guests that stayed with you at the weekend said to say hello and thank you for a wonderful time and thoroughly enjoyed themselves and will catch up with you on your blog when they get home. Keep smiling Love Anna xx www.carrhousefarm.co.uk

    ReplyDelete