Wednesday 9 July 2014

The Kaiser Chiefs


Back in February we had a very exciting day when the Kaiser Chiefs came to the farm to film the video to accompany their forthcoming new single called Coming Home, which has now been released.( Album - Education Education Education and War)
A chap called Harvey had turned up a few days earlier to say he was looking for a location for a music video and thought the road over our moor would be perfect. He said 'its for a band called the Kaiser Chiefs, have you heard of them??' WOW thought I, indeed I have. So I asked if my sister, niece and I could go up and watch for a while.
It had to be probably one of the coldest days of the winter!! They were there from about 5am setting it all up and didnt leave until about 9pm. We only stayed about half an hour because it was so cold!! So I felt a bit sorry for them, but only a bit! I have to work out in it too sometimes.
Anyway they all come across to say Hello and have some photos taken and they were lovely! They can come back and film again anytime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment